Interested in learning more about Bangor Vineyard, our wine, history and property? Then a wine tasting in the vines is for you!
You will take a stroll through the vines and learn about the history of the vineyard and the Bangor property, about how the grapes are grown, and how Bangor wine is made. While in the vines you will taste 6 wines from Bangor's range, matched with a selection of Tasmanian Cheeses, fresh local oysters and other local produce. Experience a working vineyard first-hand, while soaking in the views across the bay and the picturesque seaside township of Dunalley.
- Taste our range of current release wines
- Enjoy a range of local produce to accompany your wine
- Learn about our wines, vineyard and history
- 1.5 hour wine tasting, nibbles and vineyard experience
- Get a group of friends together to enjoy this unique experience
- Tour departs from the Bangor Vineyard Shed building
* $85 pp. Minimum of 2 people per booking.
Held weather permitting. If the wine tasting is not able to run due to the weather, you will be fully refunded with 24 hours notice. You will have the option of transferring to our 1.5 hour seated 'De-mystify My Bottle - Bangor Wine Essentials Experience' inside Bangor Vineyard Shed.
*Interested in lunch after the tour? A table booking is recommended. Please call Bangor Shed on (03) 62 535 558 to reserve your table.
Need more information? Email us at: email@example.com
*Can we start our experience at a different time? Yes you can, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your bespoke tour start time.
Tour Terms & Conditions