Join us for an evening of all things Pinot at Bangor. Taste through a range of our wines paired with stunning Tassie produce. Matt & Vanessa will be accompanied by Bangor Winemaker Keira O'Brien, and Chair of the Tasmanian Wine Show Phil Laing, to talk about Bangor and Pinot.
Enjoy a 4 course meal matched with a tasting of 6 of Bangor's wines, and lots of friendly discussion about Pinot.
Cocktail style meal so that we can all mingle and chat, with plenty of occasional seating.
6pm - 9pm, Sat 14th September, Bangor Vineyard Shed
Return bus from Hobart makes it super easy (please book bus separately).
- 2014 Bangor Sparkling (Gold Medal winning blend of Pinot & Chardonnay)
- 2018 Bangor Rosé (Gold Medal winning Pinot Rosé)
- 2017 Captain Spotswood Pinot Noir
- 2016 Abel Tasman Pinot Noir (Silver Medal)
- 2018 Abel Tasman Reserve (Pre-release sneak peak at this amazing reserve Pinot)
- Bangor Museum Pinot (surprise tasting from our Museum range)
**Please leave a note for us at check out if you have any dietary requirements, or email at: email@example.com