Bangor birthday special - vineyard tour with Matt Dunbabin.
Interested in learning more about Bangor Vineyard, our wine, history and property? Then a wine tasting in the vines is for you!
You will take a stroll through the vines and learn about the history of the vineyard and the Bangor property, about how the grapes are grown, and how Bangor wine is made. While in the vines you will taste 6 wines from Bangor's range, matched with a selection of Tasmanian Cheeses, fresh local oysters and other local produce. Experience a working vineyard first-hand, while soaking in the views across the bay and the picturesque seaside township of Dunalley.
- Saturday 4th December, 3pm
- Taste our range of current release wines
- Enjoy a range of local produce to accompany your wine
- Learn about our wines, vineyard and history
- 1.5 hour wine tasting, nibbles and vineyard experience
- Get a group of friends together to enjoy this unique experience
- Tour departs from the Bangor Vineyard Shed building
If the weather is inclement we will hold the tasting experience in the Private Wine Room.
*Interested in lunch before the tour? A table booking is recommended. Please call Bangor Shed on (03) 62 535 558 to reserve your table, or book online through the 'Visit Us' page on this website.