23rd March 2020
Update - our building has now closed temporarily in line with Australia's Coronavirus control measures. We wish everyone well and we are looking forward to re-opening soon.
We can still post wine to you, with free postage options Australia-wide. Please order online and support our little family vineyard.
17th March 2020
Hello Bangor Friends,
It’s a pretty crazy time at the moment, and we are in a situation with no precedent. We are monitoring and adapting according to the best advice, and for now, we are open for business as usual, so please come and visit!
Our little family business and our wonderful staff and community need your support to get through what we hope will be a short period of disruption.We have plenty of space in our building and outside. Come and enjoy the fresh country air and spread out in our restaurant, on our deck, or the lawns.
To look after our staff and guests, we are adding to our usual high standard of hygiene by
- Ensuring our staff wash their hands extra-frequently throughout the day
- Sanitising each table between sittings
- Regularly sanitising common touch points such as door handles, menus, chairs etc during service
- Providing hand sanitisers for all our guests to use
- Encouraging guests to pay by card rather than cash
- Asking our staff to stay at home if they are feeling unwell, and we ask that you do the same.
Our staff, guests and community are our highest priority, and we will be adapting our approach as more information and advice becomes available.
For now, we encourage you all to ‘Holiday at Home’ this year. Get out and holiday in Tasmania and support the Tasmanian Tourism Industry.
Love from The Bangor Family