Shed is ideally located on your way to or from the many attractions on the Tasman Peninsula, including:
- Port Arthur Historic Site;
- Tasman Island Cruises;
- Coal Mines Historic Site;
- Tessellated Pavement, Devil's Kitchen, Tasman Arch and the Blowhole;
- Waterfall Bay;
- The iconic Three Capes Track;
- A number of Tasmania's 60 Great Short Walks, including Cape Hauy, Cape Raoul and Bivouac Bay;
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery;
- Federation Artisan Chocolate;
- William McHenry & Sons Distillery;
- Doolicious Food;
- Many other beautiful walks, surf beaches and attractions.
We are more than happy to suggest some things to do as well - just let us know how we can help.