Terms & Conditions
This Bangor Estate Wines online wine store is owned and operated by Bangor Vineyard Shed Pty Ltd (40 169 722 070).
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18.
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Bangor Vineyard Shed. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Bangor Vineyard Shed are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Online orders are by PayPal or credit card only. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Online pricing may differ from prices available at the Cellar Door and individual wine stockists.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
Wine is posted using the Australia Post Wine Delivery Service. Through this service all wine is tracked and insured. Wine is only posted around Australia. No international postage.
The customer is responsible covering the cost of all wine postage. The postage costs can vary depending upon the location and the number of bottles posted. The postage costs vary when charges from Australia Post increase. All delivery costs are displayed through the website at the time of purchase.
The customer's daytime delivery address and contact details must be included on all orders. Allow up to 14 days to receive your order.
If you order has not arrived within 14 days, please contact Bangor Vineyard Shed on ph (03) 62 535 558, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All wine postage is tracked and insured so we will track your wine order.
If there is going to be a delay in despatching your order due to unavailable stock or other reasons, you will be contacted immediately to advise of the delay.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We will gladly refund, credit or exchange all returns on presentation of the original Bangor Vineyard Shed online sales docket, if there is a quality issue or the product does not match the description of the order. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
Wine is perishable, and needs to be protected from extreme weather conditions. Excessive heat or cold can adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Wet or humid weather can affect wine labelling and packaging. Bangor Vineyard Shed will not accept responsibility for wine left exposed to extreme weather conditions once delivered by Australia Post. Bangor Vineyard Shed will not accept responsibility for wine picked up by another carrier for delivery.
Please contact us before returning goods to Bangor Vineyard Shed. Where a refund of goods is payable all items are required to be returned to Bangor Vineyard Shed. Once returned goods are received, Bangor Vineyard Shed will:
- Refund the original cost of goods, and the initial delivery charge to the original credit card used to place the order.
- Refund the mutually agreed return postage charges to the same credit card.
No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and Bangor Vineyard Shed. Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product and Australia Post will return the product to Bangor Vineyard Shed, and contact us. Once the damaged goods have been received by Bangor Vineyard Shed we will contact you and supply you with a replacement product if available. If the product is no longer available, provide you with an alternate product of your choice from our various wine ranges to the total value of the damaged product; or provide you with a full refund of the damaged product.
- If you have already accepted delivery and then noticed the product has been damaged during transit, please contact Bangor Vineyard Shed to organise return delivery to us. On receipt of the damaged product Bangor Vineyard Shed will supply you with a replacement product if available. If the product is no longer available, provide you with an alternate product of your choice from our various wine ranges to the total value of the damaged product; or provide you with a full refund of the damaged product.
Feedback and Complaints
Bangor Vineyard Shed welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email or write to us using the contact information presented on this website.
Bangor Vineyard Shed Online Copyright Notice
Bangor Vineyard Shed and Bangor Estate material, including pages and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
You may not modify the information found in Bangor Vineyard Shed and Bangor Estate materials without the express permission of Bangor Vineyard Shed and Bangor Estate.