Bangor Vineyard Tour
Interested in learning more about Bangor Vineyard, our wine, history and property? Then a wine tasting in the vines is for you!
You will take a stroll through the vines and learn about the history of the vineyard and the Bangor property, about how the grapes are grown, and how Bangor wine is made. While in the vines you will taste wines from Bangor's range. Experience a working vineyard first-hand, while soaking in the views across the bay and the picturesque seaside township of Dunalley. The general public don't have access to our vineyard, so this is a unique opportunity to see Bangor vineyard up close.
- 45 minute wine tasting vineyard tour
- Taste our range of current release wines
- Learn about our wines, vineyard and history
- Get a group of friends together to enjoy this unique experience
- Tour departs from the Bangor Vineyard Shed building
- Tours Mon-Sat. Tours available on Sundays by request - email us at email@example.com
* $55 pp. Minimum of 2 people per booking.
Held weather permitting. If the wine tasting is not able to run due to the weather, you will be treated to a wine and food pairing experience inside Bangor's private wine room.
Need more information? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Can we start our experience at a different time? Yes you can, just email us at email@example.com to arrange your bespoke tour start time.
*Getting a group together for a special occasion? Email us so that we can tailor your day perfectly.