This is a special vineyard tour with Matt Dunbabin as part of the Spring in the Vines wine festival weekend.
Interested in learning more about Bangor Vineyard, our wine, history and property? Then a wine tasting in the vines is for you!
You will take a stroll through the vines with Matt Dunbabin. Learn about the history of the vineyard and the Bangor property, about how the grapes are grown, and how Bangor wine is made. While in the vines you will taste 5 wines from Bangor's range, matched with light nibbles. Experience a working vineyard first-hand, while soaking in the views across the bay and the picturesque seaside township of Dunalley.
- 11:30am, Sunday 5th November
- Taste our range of current release wines, matched with local produce
- Learn about our wines, vineyard and history
- 1.0 hour wine tasting, nibbles and vineyard experience
- Get a group of friends together to enjoy this unique experience
- Tour departs from the Bangor Vineyard Shed building
* $55 pp. 1hr tour. Wine & nibbles.
Held weather permitting. If the weather is inclement the tasting will be held in the private wine room. Please wear flat comfortable shoes, and bring a jacket or coat, and a hat.
Need more information? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org